1. Perimeter and definitions
1. These General Terms of Sale (the "CGV") apply as soon as you access the Www.grossiste-vetement.com Wholesale Clothing Online Store (the "Website") or place orders to purchase one or more products featured on the Website.
2. Any reference to "we" or "our" in the context of these CGVs refers to the company AVM IMPORT and any reference to "you" or "your" refers to you, as a user of the Website or our telephone ordering service.
3. Thank you for reading these CGVs carefully before using the Website and placing your order. By accessing any part of the Website or ordering products on the Website or by phone, you agree to be submitted to these CGVs. We recommend that you keep a copy of these CGVs so that you can refer to them later. Click here to print or download a copy of these CGVs. In addition, the CGV version applicable to your order will be sent to you in the confirmation email of your order.
2. Our contract
1. All products available for sale on the Website are available subject to availability.
2. Once finalized, your order is the acceptance of our offer, which means that you confirm that you want to acquire our products as described on the Website, that you accept the proposed price and that you recognize that placing this order implies a payment obligation on your part. Therefore, when you confirm your order, you agree to be bound to our company by a sales contract, subject to the availability of the products and the validation of your payment under the terms of article 7 below.
3. We remind you that this website is exclusively for professionals.
3. How the order unfolded
A - ORDER 100% INTERNET
1. You can choose items from our product line and put them in your "Basket" by clicking on the "Add to the Basket" button;
2. By clicking on the "Commander" button, you initiate the process of purchasing the products in your Basket. A page listing the products you want to buy opens. This page shows the reference, size, color, price and quantity of items you are about to purchase, including the delivery methods and their cost applicable to your order, as well as all the other services and options we offer;
3. By clicking "Commander," you validate the contents of your shopping cart and the options you want to remember. You will then be asked to provide us with your personal information;
4. By clicking "Continue," you will be asked to select your delivery method and provide the relevant information.
5. By clicking "Continue," you will be asked to select your payment method, provide the relevant information and accept the terms of these CGVs. If you do not accept these CGVs, you will not be able to order products on the Website.
6. By clicking on the "Validate your order" button, you finalize the order for the products in the Basket.
6. Before you finalize an order, you can view and change the details of your order at any time by returning to your "Basket".
B - INTERNET ORDER - PHONE
You can choose items from our product line on our website and call customer service to build your shopping cart and order from our advisors on 05 65 22 21 18. Only products on our website can be ordered over the phone. In accordance with current legislation, including Articles L221-11 to L221-15 of the Consumer Code, you can give your consent on an oral order. Before providing your bank details, our advisors agree to verify that you are the holder of the credit card used for the purchase, clearly summarizing the references and quantities of products in your order, the indication of the price of the products, the shipping and preparation costs, the delivery and billing addresses. You will have to validate the full acceptance of our terms and conditions of sale reproduced on our website.
C - CONFIRMATION OF THE ORDER (VIA INTERNET AND PHONE)
The order is placed over the Internet or over the phone and is a sales contract between you and us, subject to the availability of the products ordered and the validity of the payment method you use.
You will automatically receive an email confirming the receipt and details of your order ("Confirmation Email"). We recommend that you print and keep the Confirmation Email. The Confirmation Email is not a confirmation of product availability; it is simply an automatic acknowledgment that confirms the fact that we have received your order.
We will send you a second email, which will confirm the availability of the ordered products (the "Delivery Email"), which we also recommend that you print and keep. If none of the products ordered are available, your order will be cancelled, and your payment method will not be debited. If only a portion of the products are available, they will be sent to you in accordance with these CGVs.
It is up to you to keep copies of documents relating to your order (Confirmation Email, Delivery Email, CGVs, and other useful documents). In addition, we will keep a copy of your order in our files for the duration provided by law. During this time, you can request a copy of your order at any time. In this case, we reserve the right to charge you for the costs of recovering and sending the requested document.
4. Creating a business account
A - PROFESSIONAL INTERNET ACCOUNT
1. To facilitate your product orders when using the Website, we offer you the opportunity to create a professional account. If you take advantage of this opportunity, all the personal data you provide to us during the registration process will be stored in our customer database and will therefore not need to be entered with each new order. They will appear automatically on the command.
2. To be registered, you will need to complete the online registration form by providing us with the following information: your first name, surname, company name, tax identification number, email address. Once you click the "Register" button, this information will be stored in our customer database. We will use the data in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which you can view here. We thank you for ensuring that the information you provide to us is accurate and complete and for informing us of any changes.
3. Following the registration of a business account, you will automatically receive an email confirming that your account has been created. Your email address will serve as an identifier for your account. During the registration process, you will be asked to create your own password. You will be able to change the password every time you log in to your account. You will need to keep your login and password confidential at all times and not disclose them to third parties. You will have to comply with all of our safety instructions and recommendations. You will also need to keep us informed immediately when you learn or suspect that your account is being used unauthorizedly, or when your account is available to a third party. Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies, we will be entitled, subject to prior notification by email, to suspend your access to the Website without incurring our responsibility to you, if, in our opinion, such a measure is necessary to avoid breaches of the security of our Website. You will be held responsible for any misuse of your login and password, except in the event of a loss or theft of your password, provided that you have notified us immediately at the address at the top of these.
B - PROFESSIONAL PHONE ACCOUNT
You can choose from:
- Identify yourself via your business account if you already have one on our website
- Provide the information requested by our advisors for any sale followed by a delivery and set a customer number with your phone advisor if you do not have an active web account. This information will be stored in our customer database. We will use the data in accordance with our Privacy Statement which you can view here. We thank you for ensuring that the information you provide to us is accurate and complete and for informing us of any changes.
5. Product delivery
1. We deliver our products all over the world. Delivery is made, at your choice, by mail to the address you communicated to us during your order or at one of the delivery points that is offered by our website and which you selected during your order.
2. Estimated delivery times are: one (2) to three (3) working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) from the time of sending the Delivery Email for Express Delivery and Delivery at one of the relay points chosen during your order, from two (2) to three (3) working days (excluding Sundays and holidays) from the sending of the Delivery Email for standard delivery , and from three (3) to four (4) working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) from the time of sending the Delivery Email for delivery abroad.
The delay may be slightly longer when products need to be delivered to hard-to-reach areas. We will make our best efforts to deliver the products ordered within the time stated in the Delivery Email.
For Delivery at the point of delivery, an email or SMS will be sent to you as soon as your parcel arrives at the delivery point of your choice. From the day of delivery, you will be able to pick up the package in nine days (9) upon presentation of an ID. At the end of this period, the unclaimed parcels will be returned to us.
3. Even if we do everything we can to deliver your products within the above deadlines, delivery dates are only estimates, they are not guaranteed, and they cannot be invoked against us. However, the maximum time of thirty (30) days from the date of receipt of the Delivery Email is guaranteed.
4. In case we are unable to meet the delivery deadline originally planned and contained in the Delivery Email, we will notify you as soon as possible, at the same time indicating an estimated new delivery time, without incurring liability for you, but it is specified that you can cancel your order if the total delivery time exceeds thirty (30) days. To cancel your order, you must email us via the contact form here. We will then re-credit the payment method used to place the order, within fourteen (14) days of receiving the email notifying its cancellation.
5. If you did not receive your order on time, please check with your post office agents that they do not hold your parcel. If they confirm that they do hold by your products, we thank you for contacting us and we will do our best to assist you. All delivery times may be subject to delays due to seasonal or full-activity periods, weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances, but we will do everything we can to send your order to you on time. During these exceptional periods of full activity (e.g. sales, Christmas) or particularly unfavourable weather conditions, we would appreciate it if you could give us one more day before contacting us.
Please note that the carrier will require a signature on delivery and will not give you the products without a signature.
6. If it is necessary to make more than one delivery, you will be informed in advance.
7. We draw your attention to the need, when receiving your package, to check its general condition. You will be responsible for the package and its contents once it has been delivered to you. In case of problems (open parcel, empty parcel, damaged contents), you must refuse the package and contact our Customer Service to report the problem and the reason for the refusal. We inform you that in the event of an unreserved missing person, Grossiste Vêtement cannot be held responsible and we will not be able to guarantee a refund.
8. Your order will be sent to the delivery address you indicated when you ordered. We cannot be held responsible if this delivery address is incorrect or incomplete.
6. Shipping prices and fees
1. All prices listed on the Website are deemed Tax Free (HT).
Prices listed on the website are in euros and do not include shipping costs. Despite our best efforts, it can exceptionally happen that products listed on the Website are priced incorrectly. If the exact price of a product is less than the price indicated, we will charge you the lower price and send you the product. If the exact price of a product is higher than the price indicated, we will charge you the price indicated, unless it is derisory and patently wrong, in which case we will contact you to obtain your instructions, or we will cancel your order and inform you of this cancellation.
Our shipping costs are based on the total weight of your order, the place of delivery and the delivery method you have chosen.
2. We reserve the right to add additional charges for deliveries made in certain hard-to-reach areas. If there is an additional charge for your order, you will be notified at the "Payment" stage before you place your order.
7. Payment and default
1. Payment for your products must be made by credit card, Paypal, bank transfer or cheque according to the payment information on the page.
For cheques (labelled in Euro to the order of " AVM Import " and compensable in a French bank): Address your cheque, on the back of which you will have carried the number assigned at the end of the order, to:
Route de Lalbenque
Rue Daniele Casanova
For bank transfers: send your transfers to:
|c/etab||c/box office||n/account||c/rice||Direct debit|
FR76 3000 4001 7500 0101 1165 587
SARL AVM IMPORT
Route de Lalbenque
Rue Daniele Casanova
15 GAMBETTA COMICS
2. Full payment of the price, including shipping and any additional charges for services you have ordered, will be debited from your means of payment. We will only deliver the products to you if your payment is effective.
3. You confirm that the credit card used is yours. All bank card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If your card issuer refuses to authorize payment, we will be entitled to refuse to deliver your order and will not be responsible for any delay or lack of delivery. We will send you an email to inform you of the refusal.
4. Your bank details will be handled securely, in accordance with our Privacy Declaration, which you can view by clicking here.
8. Your personal information
1. By providing information on the website or over the phone, you guarantee that you are using your true identity and that all the information provided is true, accurate, up-to-date and complete at the time you provide us with this information.
2. If you find that one or more of the information provided is incorrect or no longer valid, you will need to change it. Failing that, we cannot be held responsible for the consequences that might result.
3. The personal information you provide to us using the Website or our telephone service will be recorded and used only in accordance with our Declaration of Privacy Protection, which can be accessed by clicking here.
4. By placing an order, you accept and understand that we will be entitled to store and process your personal data. We fully respect the privacy of people who visit and use this website or our telephone ordering service.
1. We will not be liable for any losses or damages you may suffer if such losses or damage are the result of a case of force majeure, if they are attributable to the unpredictable and insurmountable fact of a third party, or if they are attributable to you.
2. If you fail to do so, we will send you a notice to remedy them. If this notice remains ineffective after a period of fifteen (15) days, we may, as a matter of right, deny you the right to access the Website, delete your account, or refuse your future orders.
10. Website availability and use
1. The website is available as it stands. In particular, we do not guarantee that the Website will be available continuously 24 hours a day and fully operationally. For example, access to the Website may be interrupted without notice in the event of technical problems or maintenance reasons.
2. It is your responsibility to protect your computer. We will not be responsible for any damage that could be done to your computer, or for the data loss that could result from the use of the Website.
3. Customer service takes your orders by phone Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on 05 65 22 21 18.
11. Comments and complaints
12. Intellectual property rights
1. Your use of the Website does not give you any intellectual property rights to the Website and its content. In particular, you have no rights to our copyrighted creations, designs and trademarks, or those owned by third parties.
2. We make the Website available to you only for personal and non-commercial use. The content of the Website cannot be used for any other purpose without our express and written permission.
13. Service change or change of CGVs
We reserve the right to make changes to our website and these CGVs at any time. Your use of the Website and your orders will be subject to the existing CGVs at the time of your use of the Website or your product order, unless a change in these CGVs is required by law or by a government authority (in which case this change will also apply to all orders you have already placed).
The fact that either party does not act under these GVCs does not constitute a waiver of the right to act, unless express and written waiver.
15. Final Stipulations
1. These CGVs are governed by French law.
2. If any of the stipulations of these CGVs are found to be invalid, null or void for any reason, this stipulation will be considered divisible from the rest of the GVCs and will not affect the validity and applicability of the other stipulations of the GVCs.
16. Legal information
1. The website is published by AVM IMPORT SARL, with its headquarters Route de Lalbenque, Rue Daniele Casanova, 46000 CAHORS, France, registered in the Register of Trade and Companies of Cahors under the number 501423081, tel. (0)188.8.131.52.18, fax '33. (0)184.108.40.206.06.